Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

O-Block x T-Style x B-Ham

So O-Block, T-style, and B-ham had been talkin about possibly putting together a collab song for a while. So on one of my last days in SF, I got together with homies Takuma, David, and Soul to put together a jam. We spent a good portion of the day, writting, thinking, writting, singing, rehearsing, and finally recording. (side note:Takuma and I really don't have too much experience with rapping haha.)
Anyways, so it took prolly a day or two for soul to finish mastering the track (big ups soul!). And im pretty stoked on how the song came out. I've had the song now for the past month or so and on my itunes it says ive played it 54 times hahahaha. Thats how much I like it. I like it soooo much that I made a simple but funny music video for it. Theres a bunch of cameos so check it out! O-Block x T-Style x B-Ham!



No comments:

Post a Comment