Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

The Beginning


So this is my first blog entry thingy. I've never really done this before, and i dont really know what to put on here. But i guess im gonna blog about my adventures and wherever my life journey takes me. I'm gonna try to update this as much as possible. So here goes....

So I just got done with SF (shout out to all my friends up in the bay area) and now I'm back down south in Irvine. I've just been kicking it with friends and family and enjoying my summer. Its so nice being graduated and having nothing to do or having no worries. I don't think its fully hit me yet that im done with SF. Since I'm usually down here for summer, it feels normal. But i bet when summer is over, its gonna be weird that I wont be in SF and ill be in Irvine. I miss my O-Block Homies.


So the other day, me eric and stef decided to go hiking at Irvine Regional Park. It was kind of a spur of the moment thing but it ended up pretty cool. It was freaking hot and we couldn't find the right trails that lead to the top of the mountain. We ( and in "we" i mean mostly stef hahah) also had a few slips, falls, bumps, thorns in their arms/sides, but we ended up making it all the way to the top of the mountain and down in one piece and  it was a nice get away.

Hiking the Nature Trail

Looking down from the top of the mountain.

LION KING

Half way up the mountain, we decided to take a "Y" picture...for some reason...

Then we found this TALL ass tree and decided to climb it. It was kinds scary..not going to lie. 

And then Eric wanted to stop to take a poo....he ate alot the night before.


No comments:

Post a Comment