Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Chef

So since i've been back in Irvine, I've had TONS of free time haha. I dont do much, I basically wake up and go to the gym, then run, then relax either at the pool, beach, backyard, and play with my dog. haha. So I've had tons of free time on my hands. Also on my free time, I've been cooking a lot with my dad. My dad is a good cook and he does most of the cooking at my house now. I've cooked katsu-curry, udon, perfected my miso soup, takoyaki, okonomiyaki, and others. You  can check out pictures of my dishes on my food page. Maybe I'll become a cook one day, hahaha yeah rightttt.  I just hope i can learn and perfect a few good dishes so that i can cook for my future wife and kids.

Also, lately I've been doing a lot of thinking. About myself and my future. Theres a BIG decision I need to make in the next few weeks and the decision could change me and my future completely. Its a decision I'm not taking lightly but I hope I make the right one. I'll keep everyone updated through my blog and twitter.

During the day, I usually kick it with my dog max. Hes the bombest dog EVER. I call him Million, short for Max-A-Million. We're usually kicking it in the back yard while i read, listen to music, kick it on the computer, or jus nappin. 

How sick is this pool? One day I'll swim laps there...breast stroke style.
Staying up till 4:30 in the morning playing beer pong, eating alertos, and talkin bout life. Thats summer for ya

HAHAHAHA WHITNEY IS THE TROLLL!! (sorry whit, had to put you on blast)

Los Angeles, The City Of Angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment