Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

SMELL LIKE KOREAN

So lately I've been running ALOT around Irvine. Sometimes around the track at my old highschool, around my neighborhood, and also down the San Diego Creek Bike Trail. I usually run anywhere around 4~8 miles a day. But lately I've been stuck on running down the San Diego Creek Bike Trail. The trail has beautiful scenery with birds, a nice creek, golf course, beach, a bay, and it goes all the way down to the beach. What more can you ask for?? Also you don't have to stop for any lights cuz the trail goes under streets and street lights. And theres a bunch of fellow runners that wave to me. I usually run the trail to the boarder of Newport and back, which is around 8 miles but this past week I tried to test my endurance a little and tried running all the way to the beach. I got half way around the back bay and almost fainted. lol I realized my body was super dehydrated and started getting dizzy. I need to figure out a way to get some fluids in me during the run.  But I guess thats my goal now for the summer, to make it all the way down to the beach and back. Gonna take a lot of training! 


Also last night, we all went out Cham Sut Gol in Garden Grove. An all you can eat korean BBQ spot for Whitneys' going away party. As a table, we took out 3 big ass plates of meat and I ate so much I thought I was going to explode.haha. It was nice seeing everyone again. Its been a while since we all hung out together. 
All you can eat Korean BBQ! 

San Diego Creek Bike Trail
Some Of the Scenery of the San Diego Creek Bike Trail
The San Diego Creek Bike Trail Route.

No comments:

Post a Comment